1 2/3 dl vetemjöl
Oh how fun it would be if I had more knowledge about html-coding. I would love to have a side bar on the right-hand side of the webpage so that you wouldn’t have to scroll through the whole page to see all my recipes. I tried to google it and tried some codes but I failed. Could somebody help me? I could use a course in coding.
Now I’m going to bake for a birthday party tomorrow. Wonderful ooey gooey cookies. The right consistency is the key. Chewy enough and a lot of chocolate. It’s a lot more fun to bake when you get to give it to someone who will enjoy it. If someone is in need of a dessert I would be happy to help (if you live in Helsinki). This recipe is my own experiment, let’s hope for the best!
- 75 g unsalted butter
- 0,8 deciliter muscovado sugar
- 0,4 deciliter granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 2/3 deciliter flour
- 0,5 teaspoon baking powder
- 0,25 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 0,5 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch ground cardemom
- 75 g white chocolate
1. Stir flour, spices and baking powder together, In another bowl, whisk sugar and butter until it is creamy. Whisk in the egg, salt and vanilla. Add flour mixture. Roughly chop the chocolate and add to the mixture.
2. Use a table spoon to scoop up portions of the dough and transfer to baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Bake until golden around the edges for about 8-10 minutes. Let cool for 1-2 minutes and transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely. Serve with a big glass of cold milk.